What Is Remote Support?
Remote Support is the use of a small software package that allows our technicians to temporarily view or control a remote computer at your end over a network or the Internet to resolve issues without directly touching the unit or being physically present. The remote session conducted over the Internet is also completely safe and reliable.
So, if you need a quick computer fix or personalised computer training, contact us and we’ll do our best to assist you on the spot. And remember, we offer the first 10 minutes of all remote support sessions for free!
How Does It Work?
Getting Remote Support is simple! Follow these steps and you’ll be ready for instant support.
- Download the Remote Support software from here (Mac users download from here) or by using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Run the program (No need for any installation – Just download and run!)
- The program will provide you with an ID and a password.
- Call us and give us the ID and Password and watch as your mouse starts to move itself and resolve the issue at hand. You will need an active Internet connection.
What Do I Need?
The only thing you need is a working Internet connection so we can connect to your computer from our office.
Is It Safe?
Yes. Remote Support is completely safe and reliable. We cannot access your computer unless you have the Remote Support program open.
You will also need to provide us with the password given to you by the program as it changes every time you run the program. This means after the remote support session has ended, we cannot reconnect to your computer without the new password.
Why Use Remote Support?
Several reasons for using Remote Support include:
- You do not need to drop off your computer to us or wait for one of our techs to pick it up.
- You will save on call out fees.
- Generally, there will be no waiting times for assistance. Once you download the Remote Support program, just give us a call and we’ll be good to go.
- No need to try and describe the problem over the phone. We’ll be able to see for ourselves.
- Sit back and watch how we fix it without lifting a finger! You might even get a free training session out of it.
How Much Does It Cost?
We charge Remote Support in 15 minute blocks.
However, any problems that take less than 10 minutes to resolve, it’ll be completely free!
Download The Remote Support Program
For Windows Users – Download Link
For Mac Users - Download Link
By downloading the Remote Support program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out by the program’s developer. These Terms and Conditions can be found on the developer’s website. By conducting a Remote Support session with us, you agree to the Terms and Conditions set by us. Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed here.